Rhassual Clay Organic 100ml
Availability: In Stock
Rhassual Clay Organic
- Packed in South Africa
- Not tested on animals
REEF Oil's Rhassual Clay is a truly exquisite spa quality clay from ancient deposits unearthed from the fertile Atlas Mountains in Morocco. This mineral rich clay blends extremely well with water making its application to the face and skin a smooth and delightful experience. This clay has been used for over 1400 years as a soap, shampoo, and skin conditioner, and the finest spas across the world currently utilize it for its therapeutic benefits.
This clay is quarry mined from deep beneath the Atlas Mountains in Eastern Morocco. It is sun dried and untreated. When first mined, Rhassoul clay appears as a polished brown, soap-like clay, which is chunky in appearance and resembling rocks. After further refinement and micronization, the end product is a smooth almost silken earth.
Because Rhassoul can be used for a variety of professional applications, it is an invaluable enhancement for spa treatments and for personal use. As Rhassoul is considered to contain higher percentages of silica and magnesium than other clays, it is thought to be far more effective. Also, due to its greater ability to swell with the addition of water, Rhassoul achieves better results in skin treatment.
Clinical studies have shown that a single use of Moroccan Rhassoul:
- Improves skin texture (106%)
- Reduces dryness (79%)
- Reduces flakiness (41%)
- Improves skin elasticity / firmness (24%)
- Improves skin clarity (68%)
Other Benefits & Uses of Moroccan Rhassaoul Clay
- The Moroccan Rhassoul clay can be used as a daily cleanser instead of soap.
- When mixed with other ingredients it can be used as a facial scrub. Such ingredients include oats, almonds and essential oils
- Another common use of Rhassoul clay is hair shine restoration. The clay is mixed with Argan oil then the mixture applied to restore hair shine.
- Rhassoul clay is used in home-made spa to soften the skin, remove dead cells and strengthen nails.
- Since early times, Moroccan women have used Ghassoul clay as a hair shampoo. It is said that the clay enhances the hair texture and volume, softens the hair and eliminates dandruff.
- Rhassoul clay naturally has a powerful, negative electromagnetic charge, while the majority of toxins under your skin have a positive charge. This makes Rhassoul treatments ideal for drawing out impurities and detoxifying your skin
- Arthritis treatment- Rhassoul clay dressings create a warming effect on sore joints, reduce inflammation as well as enhancing movement. oil made from the Boswellia serrata species oil (REEF Oil's Frankincense), one of the best herbs for arthritis cure, can be added into the mixture of the clay.