Clipper Organic Dandelion Tea
20 Tea Bags
Clipper Organic Dandelion herbal infusion is produced exclusively from the tender young leaves of organically grown Dandelions. It has a fresh, lively taste, with a light golden colour and fresh aroma. Naturally caffeine free.
- Dandelion tea uses the leaves of the dandelion plant, and the leaves are highly nutritious.
- The leaves contain several vitamins and minerals to promote well-being.
- Dandelion leaves contains more beta-carotene than carrots, which is important for improving a person's ability to see in dim light.
- The leaves contain iron, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and zinc, as well as vitamins B-1, B-2, B-5, B-6, B-12, C, D, E, and P.
- Due to the existence of vitamin E, dandelion tea can be used to alleviate skin complaints. Vitamin E can help encourage the growth of body tissue and protects cells from damage, therefore promoting healing and reducing scarring.