Use this if your pet:
- itches and scratches a lot
- creates sores by scratching
- suffers from allergic reactions to food, grass, etc.
- is into contact with strange dogs or cats (kennels, shows, etc.)
- has hives or a rash or raised bumps on the skin
- is recovering from an illness
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice.
- Discontinue immediately at any sign of an adverse reaction.
- Not for use in pregnant bitches.
Allergies can be helped by:
- Feeding a better diet – fresh, varied food is best, or a high-quality, low-quantity protein food
- Washing frequently with natural, non-toxic shampoos
- Keeping dust levels down
- Switching to a ceramic feeding bowl, not plastic
- Supplementing with vitamins, minerals and certain herbs
Herbs and vitamins which have been shown to help with allergic conditions are:
- Vitamin C
- Citrus extracts
The Herbal Pet has combined all of these with a multivitamin base in Allergy Formula.