Microlife BP A2 Basic Upper Arm Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
Persons who need an advanced blood pressure monitor of high accuracy, with multiple functions and excellent price/performance ratio.
Blood pressure monitor of high accuracy. Very easy to use.
The arrows indicate arrhythmia. If an irregular heart beat occurs during measurement, the PAD symbol is displayed at the end of the measuring.
Advanced (3rd Generation) blood pressure monitor, with Gentle+ technology for optimal cuff inflation and PAD technology for the early detection of heart arrhythmias. 30 data memory with date and time indication. Standard kit includes one extended length (22-42 cm) soft cuff, suitable for normal and large arms. As rolled over the arm, the cuff has a conical shape, which provides optimal fit, thus accurate blood pressure measurements.
• Conical extended size cuff, for any usual arm size
• PAD technology for early arrhythmia detection
• 30 data memories with date and time
• Traffic light indicator for blood pressure classification
• Cuff check indicator – it displays when adequate pressure cannot be generated in the cuff or deflation rate is abnormal
• Arm movement indicator – it displays in case of arm movement during the measurement
Conical cuff fits normal and large arms
• Proper cuff is crucial for adequate measurements.
• Conical cuff provides better fitting and accurate measurements.
• Suitable for all common arm sizes
• Clinically tested
• Optimal inflation speed and pressure control for comfortable and accurate measurements
PAD - Pulse Arrhythmia Detection
•y alerts to possible heart arrhythmias
• Clinically tested pulse arrhythmia detection Earl
• The accuracy of this device is clinically tested according to the protocol of the British Hypertension Society (BHS) with the highest possible grade of A/A