Deep Conditioning Hair Mask
If you struggle with dry, brittle and frizzy hair, our Deep Conditioning Hair Mask is the perfect solution. This mask is a great option to restore your hair’s moisture while is smooths and leaves your hair shiny and soft.
This product is heat sensitive. Due to the fact that this product is heat sensitive, it is also a seasonal product and cannot be purchased during the Summer Months.
- Handmade hair masks are free of any chemicals
- Made in South Africa
Coconut Oil, Honey, Lavender Essential Oil
How to use
- We find it best to apply this hair mask to wet hair.
- Section off your hair and apply generously from top to bottom. Make sure to apply enough treatment where it’s needed.
- Let the mask soak in for 30-40 minutes.
- Rinse mask off and wash & condition hair using regular routine.
- Use 1-2 times per week to leave your hair feeling soft, smooth and moisturized.
- Coconut Oil tends to harden in colder conditions, so simply stir your hair mask before use
- The healing ,antibacterial and cleansing properties of Coconut Oil ensures that any dry hair & scalp conditions are taken care of while it locks in moisture. This will help your hair look smooth and shiny.
- Honey is extremely moisturizing and full of vitamins that are good for your scalp & hair. It’s also a natural antibacterial which makes it great for healing.
- Not only is the sweet floral aroma of Lavender refreshing and soothing, it’s also great to treat skin disorders such as dry & itchy skin.
- Store in a cool dry place and use within 3 months. Scoop desired amount out with a spoon.
- To extend the shelf life keep the jar free from water at all times.
Important: This product is heat sensitive
Our hair mask is a heat sensitive product, so it is important to store this product correctly. We recommend keeping this product in a cool, dark place out of sunlight.
If you receive this product melted, simply pop it into the refrigerator for a few minutes. Remember to gently mix the hair mask so that separation does not occur.