Tamanu Oil - Organic
Also known as foraha oil, an active healing plant oil that deeply nourishes your skin and hair.
Tamanu oil has a unique fatty acid profile, making it ultra-nourishing; a powerful health and beauty remedy for your skin and hair.
Benefits of tamaru oil for skin:
- Promotes the formation of new tissue; assists with skin rejuvenation
- Promotes wound healing, from cuts & scrapes to skin ulcers
- Stimulates micro-circulation, helping to prevent blemishes & ingrown hairs
- Reduces stretchmarks & scarring
- Naturally antibacterial; helps to prevent breakouts
- Naturally antifungal, an effective treatment for athlete’s foot
- Great anti-inflammatory; helps to soothe eczema & psoriasis
- Contains SC Glucan, which has natural protective properties against UV radiation
- Cold pressed to preserve precious antioxidants and bio-compuounds
- The oil is a brownish dark colour
Benefits of tamanu oil for hair:
- Adds body & shine to limp hair
- Reduces frizz & dryness
- Helps to prevent tangles
REEF Oil’s organic tamanu oil is BCS certified. Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
Fatty acid profile of tamanu:
- Linoleic acid 38%
- Oleic acid 34%
- Stearic acid 13%
- Palmitic acid 12%
- For skincare, smooth directly onto your skin once or twice daily.
- For a nourishing hair treatment, massage a small amount into your scalp & leave overnight.
Certified organic tamanu oil